Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Perservering through Brokeness


 
 This morning I awakened w/ two things on my mind:

·         Changed – Song by Tramaine Hawkins was in my spirit, so I had to get the words right. (which drove me to view the lyrics online)

·         Brokenness – I had joked w/ my spiritual mentor about how I have small conversations w/ God and in discussing brokenness I said to the Lord, “If you break me anymore I will be powder!”

In searching online I found the lyrics and went a little further to look up scriptures regarding brokenness (I knew what I was in search of, but did not know the scripture, so yes the internet is a wonderful search tool).  Well, I found them and logged them for further study later during the day.  Then I came across a news article in Clutch Magazine regarding the death of a preacher, but not just any kind of death – a SUICIDE!  My soul cried out for the tortured soul and for his family.  I subscribed for follow-up and left my condolences in the comment section. 

I was moved to leave a message for my youngest – encouraging her to never give up on life; there is something in persevering and that there is a purpose on her life and the only way to reach the destiny she had to keep going – no matter what.

Perseverance is an essential key in life, in kingdom building, in achieving ones’ goals – in everything!  We can never allow anything to deter us from our mission, destiny, goal – whatever you choose to call it – we must not be deterred.  Even when it SEEMS, LOOKS, FEELS like we are all alone.  You must KNOW that God is in control.  You must KNOW how to call on Him, wait on Him, Trust in Him as well as Rest in Him.  KNOW that God chose you before you were even knitted in your mother’s womb, so Fret not when you are going through the Valley of the Shadow of Death.  HAVE NO FEAR for God is with you!  God goes Before you and that God has your back, front and sides – He has you covered – even if you don’t see, hear or feel Him.  Just take Him at His word that He will never leave or forsake you.  That was and still is God’s promise to us all!

Change your Mindset and let nothing deter you from your journey.  God is with you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment